Monday, October 6, 2008

weekends

So another great weekend. We spent time with the extended family at a huge birthday blow-out for 4 people. I will say I LOVE smoked meats! My uncles make the best pork and brisket and I ate way too much! Pretty much ruined my diet for the whole weekend!

And speaking of diets...we started a "Fit 4 Fall" program at the bank that if you exercise 4 days a week and eat 4 servings of fruits and/or veggies a day you get a prize. We don't know what the prize is but let me tell you...4 fruits and veggies a day is TOUGH. Especially when you go from maybe 1 to 4, you have a whole different outlook on your menus. Especially for a prize that you don't even know what it is. Nothing like a little unknown motivation!

And one other thing...another Dillon's bank location got robbed today. Let me tell you...PEOPLE...QUIT ROBBING BANKS! I just want to throw that out there because I don't like being nervous at my place of business. So not cool!

No comments: