Friday, October 24, 2008

Working for the weekend

So whoever wrote the song working for the weekend definitely didn't work retail! And some people like to complain, "Oh you have banker's hours." I just want to smack them. Because honestly bankers hours do not mean what they used to mean! I work in a branch that is in a Dillons grocery store and we are open 10a-8p Monday through Friday and 10a-6p on Saturdays. And we are also open on those goofy holidays like Veterans Day, Columbus Day, etc. So, of course this post relates to my life because I have to work tomorrow. So I am going to work all day from 10-6 and then come home, be a quick change artist and go to a Halloween party. Leo is being nice and staying home with the monkey and i am real excited! The party is at my friends house who I used to work with but since I changed locations we don't see each other near as often as we should and I am looking forward to a night out! I'll post some pictures after the weekend! Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

No comments: