- The hubster and I fought a lot less frequently due to a newborn now being a walking, talking monster. We laughed a lot more than we cried and I was/am very thankful for that.
- The little monster grew up (a little bit!)...awww...good and bad!
- My immediate family is spending a lot more time together which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- I got a new position in a place that I really like!
- The hubster got added pressure at an already stressful job but was looked at by higher ups and that will be a huge help in the future if he decides to pursue anything higher!
- We both have our jobs and our health and that is a GINORMOUS plus with the way the world is turning on it's head!
Ok, so that is a small look at things that have happened to me and mine during the past year. My biggest resolution for the real world is to budget this year! I think I am going to do it! And my bloggy resolution is to try and find good topics to write about to make this blog a little more exciting to read!
Hope everyone's new years went smashingly and that everyone made it to their 2009 safely!