Friday, January 16, 2009

Tears and a smile

So today is the end of an era at the bank I work. My friend of close to 4 years is moving on to the next phase in her life and I am sad. But at the same time I am a little happy. Happy for her because she is going to start her teaching program with the local university and happy for me for a selfish reason. After I became a direct supervisor to her I got stuck in a lot of the petty battles between her and the manager. But now that she is leaving I will be able to enjoy her company without having to worry about if it will make said manager angry and vice versa. So good luck to her and my tears will shed only when I am not able to email you when the stupid customer is annoying me!

1 comment:

Free said...

Know how you feel said goodbye to CC yesterday...Saying goodbye sucks