Friday, May 15, 2009

7 days

No, I am not some creepy chick going to kill you like in the Ring. It is 7 days until my vacation! I am so excited! And we don't really even have that many plans. We want to do a few things around the house like paint the bathroom and pull up our beautiful mauve carpet in our living room and clean up the outrageous amount of branches in our backyard. I'm pretty excited. I'm sure we will grill out a lot, maybe hit up the local zoo and water park. It should be a pretty fan-freaking-tastic 9 days of non-work!

On the other hand, I will be dreading the next 7 days. I have to work 6 of the next 7 and my days are not short. I even work one 8-8:15. Oh joy! So I probably won't be on to much in the next week but the week after will be a week filled with what I hope are amazing posts and pictures depicting my awesome vacation!

No comments: