Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am not a maid

No matter what my last name is I am not a maid (Oh, you know it's funny...). Anyways...I think one of the most hated things about being a mom for me is picking up the monkeys toys. Every day he drags out every single toy and book he owns and then when it is time for me to put him to bed I just take him. And then all of his toys are left out. I don't fight with him about it then because then he will want to stay out and then he won't go to bed. Anyways, so then me and the hubby just pick it up. I know it is not a good habit to be forming to pick his toys up but any other time of the day he will pick them up fine. I just don't have the patience to deal with it/him at the end of the day. So now I know why my mother was such a grouch and always made us pick up our toys. Love you mom!

This was a pretty lame post but I was just looking around our messy living room and felt I needed to vent!

Oh and by the way...my spin from last week...the title totally came from Real Genius. Just FYI!

No comments: