Friday, May 8, 2009

It's finally Friday

So today is Friday. Woo Hoo! I have to work tomorrow but that is no big deal. At least I am working with my work bestie! I am so ready for the weekend. I am picking up my mom and my monkey around 4:45 and we are hitting River Fest for the parade tonight. For those of you non-ICT folks River Fest is a city festival that has a whole lot of stuff to do. I have not been in a few years but I am taking my little boy to the parade because I think he will enjoy it. Then on Sunday we are going back to watch a Children's Theater group perform for the kids. And all it costs is a button which is $5. That is a week's worth of free stuff for $5. Pretty awesome! And next Friday you can get into our local "professional" baseball teams game just with your button! SUper sweet! And then on Saturday night I am going bowling with a group of couples. This is similar to the event that I went to solo last month at another couples bbq. This month, thankfully, my spouse is participating! Yay!

Anyways...hope everyone else has a great weekend planned. And if you are a mother or even just a mutha I hope you all have a great Mother's Day!

No comments: