Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 going on 10

My little man is growing up and it is breaking my heart. Breaking it with love, breaking it with pride, breaking it with sadness. I just can't believe that he is such a big kid now. Today we had such an enjoyable afternoon together and we didn't even get on each others nerves! We went shopping at Target, visited grandma and my cousin who is expecting a baby and we hung out playing! The grown up part came tonight after we ran all of our errands. Leo was able to (almost) ride on his bike all by himself. He could almost reach the pedals but he could make it go by scooting his feet. Then we came inside to play his new game he got. And he understood how to play. Without much supervision. Tear. I couldn't believe it. My hubby and I just watched in amazement as we watched our little boy, who I swear was just a teeny tiny baby just a little while ago, run from animal to animal picking the correct one out by listening to the giraffe. It only lasted for about 15 minutes but I still couldn't believe it. Seriously though...check out these pictures and you can see all the transformations my little man has gone through in the last 2 years...

February 2009
February 2008 (1st birthday!)
Halloween 2007
Chilaxing at Grandma's
First Easter (March 2007)
My pictures are obviously not in the right order, but you get the picture! He is all grown up! :)











No comments: