Friday, September 11, 2009

Music as a Weapon

I now know what this means. Last night we got Beatles Rock Band (it's amazing by the way) and I was playing with the hubby. Of course little man needs his guitar so he gets his out and sits next to me on the blanket. We start jamming and I must say that I really get into it. Swaying along, bobbing my head, singing along...anyways...and then all of a sudden BAM. I nailed Leo in the head with my guitar. It was on accident but I felt so bad. Not bad enough to pause the game though. I continued the song (100% I might add...) and then checked on him. He was fine. A little peeved that I didn't stop to nurse his wounds but whatever. On to the next song. Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. WAAAAAHHHH. Oh what now. Oh yeah, just poked Leo in the eye with my guitar. He was fine but my score was not. We only got 4 stars when we had gotten 5 on all the others. Bite me Beatles...I will get revenge on you and your little killer guitar too! Bwah hahahahaha.

No comments: