Thursday, September 3, 2009

My upcoming 4-day weekend

I am pretty stoked about having a 4-day weekend. It has made it pretty easy to come back from vacation less than a month ago to now have another mini-vacation. And then in about 2 weeks the hubby and I are going to KC for a trip to a football game and a weekend sans child. That will be fabulosity in itself! THe weekend should be pretty fun too! ;)

So I don't have any huge plans for this weekend but I am off Friday and I am meeting my bestie that used to work with me for lunch. I haven't seen her since she got back from her honeymoon in June and that is just ridiculous. I am excited to see her! I am also going to take Leo to the zoo. He loves being outside and going to the zoo and with the stupid awesome weather we have been having a zoo day is in order!

I originally thought that we should go to see the in-laws this weekend if they don't hit up the ICT (why I am writing ridiculous things I don't know...Probably because I am up at 3:15 hopped up on allergy medicine, but don't judge me monkey!) but the hubby didn't agree. He doesn't really like going home because it makes him sad when he leaves (don't tell him I told you this...) so I guess we will be hanging around the Derb. My dad wants to take Leo back to the lake so I think I will tag along. It will be nice because that means I can hang out at the lake while my dad and Leo play like 2 children. Leo loves him so much..it is really cute! Dad took him to the lake a few weekends ago and then my dad went back last weekend by himself. When I told Leo that grandpa was at the lake he asked me why Leo wasn't at the lake...cue the awwwws. It made my dad so happy! Other than the zoo and the lake I don't think much else will be hap-a-lapping. (Again, I'm sorry) So it should be a pretty good weekend all in all.

1 comment:

Captain Dumbass said...

Hope you have a good weekend. I saw your post on the Fit. Think I'll get back on mine this weekend.