Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WILW: Love in the Sun

Woot woot!  It’s Wednesday!  That means it’s midway through the week and time for What I Love Wednesday!

 

Here are just a few things that I’m loving this week:

 

I’m loving Dairy Queen Blizzards.  No I haven’t had an abundance of them because I swore I was going to stop eating as many sweets.  BUT…it’s been so darn hot so the occasional treat isn’t bad!  Last week I had the banana cream pie blizzard and today one of my co-workers went on a Blizzard run and I got the mint oreo blizzard.  Yum!

 

I’m loving that so far so good on sticking to my meal plan.  Go me!  Tonight I’m trying my hand at kung pao chicken.  We’ll see how that turns out!

 

I’m loving that Leo is so darn smart (I’m not biased or anything!).  We’ve been talking about Grandma being in Scotland for work and so we’ve also talked about what continent Scotland is on and the ocean that Grandma had to cross to get there.  And he’s retained the information.  He’s a genius!  I’m sure he gets it from his mama!

 

I’m loving that the hubby and I have had real discussions about things around the house that need to be fixed up and actually have made moves to actually do them instead of just talking about it and then tossing them on the back burner.  Go us for being adults!

 

I’m loving that when I went swimming last night it was like bathwater.  I’m not even kidding.  I love hot tub temps for me to go swimming in.  I don’t want chilly.  I don’t want yeah, it feels good once you’ve been in for a while.  I want warm when I walk in.  A-mazing!

 

I’m loving that I have done really well on not drinking as much pop.  My OB would be so proud of the amount of water I’ve been drinking.  My bladder on the other hand…

 

I’m loving that I got my money for competition at work I won AND there are 3 paychecks in July for us.  That is super awesome.  That means more money for our baby fund!

 

I’m loving that this Saturday is the only Saturday in July that I don’t have to work.  I have been looking forward to this since June!  It’s ridiculous how excited I get over a 2-day weekend!

 

I’m loving that my grandpa got out of the rehab center he has been in for the past 4 weeks.  And he even got out to come to family dinner last night.  Awesome!

 

And that’s all I have right now.  I hope you all have a lot to love on this Wednesday!  I know I do!

No comments: