Monday, March 5, 2012

Karma

I know I haven't been in the bloggy world a lot lately but things have been pretty hectic in the Fernandez household.  Between Leo's birthday a week ago and then my niece's birthday on Sunday plus having family come into town this past weekend I am spent.  But I know some very awesome people in my real life read this blog.  And I just wanted to say thank you to them because even as crazy as my life has been they have done some really awesome things for me.  So to my mom and aunt Davi (and godmother!) thank you so much for helping me through what has not been the easiest past 4-5 months!  Even if I don't seem super appreciative when the awesome things are happening I really do appreciate it!  Sometimes I don't feel like I'm worthy to have such amazing, strong women in my life!  You've definitely been good role models of how good people live their lives and who I aspire to be when I grow up! :)

No comments: