Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RTT: Drinks at 9a, Gorgeous Weather and March Madness



Stacy is still leading our tribe on our quest for random.  So make sure you hit her up.  But before you do here is what is going on over here...

Do you ever have those mornings where you are ready for a drink at 9?  In the morning?  I had that morning on Monday.  I snoozed too long and pushed my luck.  I had everyone ready to get out the door on time but then the unexpected (but not really) happened.  Jacoby threw up all over the floor.  Thankfully we have wood floors so it's an easy clean but of course he hit his pants too.  So off to change the pants.  Whilst changing was happening my hand brushed the back of his onesie.  It hit wetness.  Which turned out to be poop.  All up his back. Awesome!  So a complete outfit change was in store.  Then by the time we got to daycare one of his socks had been lost.  And holy crap it was only 9.  Instead of going to work I was ready to hit the liq!
____________________

Leo has hit the whiny but also bossy/back-talking stage.  I'm over it. 
____________________

I have seen a lot of my family lately and I have enjoyed it immensely.  Now if only I could talk my aunt who has kids around Leo's age to move here I would be set!
____________________

The weather this week is supposed to be upper 70s.  Hallelujah!  We never really had a horrible winter (snow only once) but I love 70s.  I will take that all year round.  In this case I would definitely be suited for southern California.  Ok...in a lot of ways I would be suited for southern California but don't tell my husband.  He would be job searching immediately!
____________________

Yeah, I'm obsessed with Draw Something.  But I suck at drawing.  So if we're playing together...I'm sorry! 
___________________

March Madness starts Thursday!  And like usual I'm off starting Thursday!  I love this time of year.  For the past few years I've taken the first weekend off so I can watch non-stop basketball.  This year the hubby is joining me.  I really don't have any plans other than the first day when I have an eye appointment and a doctor's appointment scheduled in the morning.  But the boys are going to school on Thursday and Friday and I'm sure I'll clean and cook but no other plans.  SO excited!  Also, the Jayhawks seem to have gotten a really good draw for their bracket so I'm hoping they do well!  Rock Chalk!


And that's all she wrote!  Happy Tuesday!

No comments: