- I have given up sweets for Lent. I teeter back and forth between sweets and pop but this year I did sweets. I'm hoping that it will spur me on to better eating habits and lose some weight! We'll see. I'm one week into it and not down anything.
- I'm also participating in The Best Lent Ever. It's a series where they email you scripture, a thought or a video every day to make you think about your faith. It's been really good so far. If you're looking to grow in your faith (even if you're not Catholic) this is a good place to start.
- I started selling Premier jewelry at the beginning of 2014. It's been one year and while last year was good, I have been completely overwhelmed with the rest of my life that I haven't been able to devote any time to it. Which makes me want to do even less with that. Which does not create very good vibes towards it.
- I've been binge reading the Heroes of Olympus series. I'm on book 3 and so far they're really good. I'd already read the Percy Jackson books and enjoyed them so I figured I would like these too.
- Our microwave broke on Sunday morning and we had to replace it the same day because we use it so much. Even though I've been cooking more we have been eating the leftovers so we need it to warm them up in addition to quick meals/snacks for the other days.
- I wish everything wasn't so expensive. We're looking to replace our fence and it's looking to be over $3,000. What?! That's insane. We also want to fix a few things around the house inside and out and we would like to have a new driveway repoured. I think we're going to have to divvy up the list.
- I am so tired of this winter weather. Both the boys are super tired of being cooped up and I'm tired of their attitudes because of it.
My most favorite shows on TV right now:
- Game of Thrones (duh)
- The Following (when it come back on)
- Under the Dome (when it comes back in the summer)
- New Girl
- Expedition Unknown
- Modern Family
Places I'd like to visit (or visit again):
- New Orleans
- Disneyland/Disneyworld and all of the other Disney related theme parks plus Harry Potter world!
- Cayman Islands-it was so beautiful and peaceful when we stopped there on our cruise
- Anywhere else tropical!
And finally, because of all the sports Leo is in or has been in, here is my list of my top 8 favorite sports!
- Major League baseball - Go Royals and Cardinals!
- College basketball - Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
- Professional football - HTTR!
- NBA basketball
- Couch surfing...that counts right?!
So that is a lot you've learned about me! Go visit Ginny and see all the other spinners and their 28 things!