Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getting to know me

Heather, over at http://bnhwelch.blogspot.com had this little diddy and I figured I had a little time so I thought I might partake in it! Check it out.

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size… does not fit nicely under most clothing.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job… is not what I expected, but at least I have one!
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving… is the only time I have to myself.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need… become a better housekeeper.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost… my drive for most things in life.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate… not having as much money as I want to live the way I want to.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk… then I’m probably about to fall down somewhere.
8. I’ve come to realize that money… should not rule my life. But it does!
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people… will always annoy me!
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always… be obsessing about my weight.
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s)… are lifesavers.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…is (and probably will most likely stay) my best friend.
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone… is a life-line even though I don’t want it to be!
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning… I did not want to get up!
15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is… out of my life! Woo hoo!
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…work.
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad…is a wonderful grandfather.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook… I get sucked in!
19. I’ve come to realize that today…I am ready to go home and my brain is not functioning like it should be.
20. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)… are few and far between and I have to work for them.
21. I’ve come to realize that my spouse… is definitely my better half, and me his.
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to… win the lottery so I can stay home with my family.
23. I’ve come to realize that life… is not what I expected
24. I’ve come to realize that this weekend… I will be babysitting and then cleaning house and doing laundry.
25. I’ve come to realize that next weekend… I will be working.
26.I’ve come to realize that my child…is the best thing that has happened to me but can bring out the worst in me.
27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons… make lemonade.

2 comments:

Davina said...

Love you! And I loved this post! :) Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

..not having as much money as I want to live the way I want to.
Yup, I know this one all too well.
Thanks soo much for playing along!