Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17: A Happy Marriage

I know my #1 thing I was thankful for was my hubby but not only am I thankful for him I'm thankful for a happy marriage. We know people who have divorced and we've talked openly about the arguments we've had with each other. But we've also always talked about how even though we sometimes get super mad at each other and sometimes just want to walk away we always know that life would be so much worse if we did that. We enjoy each other too much (most of the time!) that I'm pretty sure my life would suck without him.

Throw in 2 kids and to me divorce is pretty much out of the question. That was one of the things we discussed before we got married and I'm holding on to that. My family is #1 and so I would do anything to try and make it work before throwing in the towel. Also...I think I would make a terrible single mother so yeah.

No comments: