Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Project 52 Catch Up

Hi. My name is Kendra and I am a project 52 failure. Well I won't say failure but I need to get on this because I think it's a really cool idea. So I'm making 1 post to catch up on what I've missed! So get excited because you're about to see a photo montage!!!

Week 11: Moon
Yep. I went there. I gave you a full moon! :)


Week 12: Pumpkins
We had 4 pumpkins but one rotted out the bottom and so I had to throw it away. But the little ones Leo painted and the big one was "his" from the pumpkin patch!


Week 13: Spooky
This was our jack-o-lantern from last year. So spooky right?!

Week 14: Costume
This is Leo and my niece before trick or treating on Halloween! BFF's! :)

And then just because I'm doing a picture post I figured I would throw in a few pictures of the hubby's birthday dinner!

Here he is soooo excited for his birthday pie!

And then here is my beautiful table with my beautiful family! My hubby, Leo, my mom and Jacoby.

1 comment:

Captain Dumbass said...

Leo's got an awesome beard, and now I want some pie.