Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet Deals for a Growing BOY

My little Peo Pants is growing up. And by growing up I literally mean growing UP. He is so dang tall these days! I'm not sure where he's getting it from because his dad is only 5'8 (in my best guesstimate) and I'm only 5'1 but this kid is growing like a weed! He's not even 5 and the boy is in 5T jeans and shirts. I bought few pairs of 4T jeans at the end of the last winter season because he was growing out of his 3T stuff and we had some hand-me-down 4T shirts that we got from some friends and relatives and when I got them out this fall lo and behold they were all TOO SMALL! So ridiculous. So I bought a few pairs of 5T jeans and shirts and my mom picked up a pair of jeans for him when she got Jacoby some stuff so he wouldn't feel left out but 3 pairs of jeans for a VERY active little boy is just not enough. Because the kid sweats like it's nobody's business. But then I received a flyer in the mail for Children's Place. And I love that place. I try to avoid it because it seems overpriced when you can get some pretty decent stuff at Wal-Mart and Target but I had 30% plus free shipping so I figured what the heck. Also, I like to get my nieces some shirts from there for Christmas as well. So all for just over $100 I got 1 short sleeved shirt and 5 long sleeved shirts for Leo, a pair of jeans, a sleeper for my nephew, and shirts for 3 of my nieces and a silly hat for Jacoby. 11 items!!! So exciting. And I ordered them on Saturday and they shipped on Saturday. How awesome is that?! So I'm pretty stoked to get them by the middle of next week! And look at me...I got some Christmas shopping done!

No comments: