- I'm thankful for my hubby! He makes me extremely happy and seeing him being a dad is extra sexy! :)
- I'm thankful for Leo. Even though some days he gets on every last one of my nerves he is my first baby and will always make me happy.
- I'm thankful for Jacoby. I've only had him for 3 weeks but he is so darn sweet!
- I'm thankful for I had 2 pretty easy pregnancies and births. And I'm thankful that even though Jacoby was 3 weeks early he was healthy!
- I'm thankful for my parents. They are super-awesome and do so much for my little family.
- I'm thankful for my brother and his family. They are wonderful to have in town so I can see them if I want but they also do really nice things for my little family so I'm extra thankful to have a brother who cares about me!
- I'm thankful for my hubby's family. They don't all live here but it's nice that if we were to need something they would be here in a heartbeat (or as fast as traffic would let them be here) to help us with whatever we need.
- I'm thankful for my extended family. Especially the ones that read this blog! :) Because they are the ones that give me the extra love when I need it!
- I'm thankful for my aunt (AKA my godmother!), my mom and my sister-in-law who brought us delicious foods while I've been on maternity leave. They were much appreciated and delicious!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
A Month of Thankfulness
Yep. I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Because I think I (along with everyone else) need to be reminded of all the good things in my life that I should be (MORE) thankful for. So I know today is the 9th so I'll do 9 things I'm thankful for today and then go from there. Hopefully doing one per day but we'll see how things go...