Monday, February 9, 2009

Awesomeness that is Bones

Before I get into the title-amentioned blog I just want to get out of the way that I am a die-hard KU fanatic. And frankly, right now I am ticked off. KU got screwed, nay-bent over and they didn't even get dinner bought by the refs. They lost the game to our arch rivals Mizzou. I even have a shirt that says Muck Fizzou (you get the drift). And even though KU did commit some really poor playing they were played even harder by the D-bag refs. Just needed to get that off my chest.


Anywho, I have been addicted to the TV show Bones with Emily Deschanel and David Boreanz (who is so smokin hot that it makes it even better to watch!) Anyways, I can't get enough of it and they are airing the episodes on TNT every day at 5 so I can DVR all of them and start from the beginning of the series because I was a late bloomer when it came to the show. Anyways, what I really wanted to say (which by the way, I have re-read some of my blogs and I ramble and my point is never what I originally intended...and there I go again! :) is that I want Bones and Booth to get together. I want to see making out, holding hands, just something other than this dumb sexual tension. Especially because Booth does whatever he can to protect Bones. He went to the crazy gang-banger and punched him in the face and put a gun to his head to take off the hit, he has taken bullets for her and he totally found her when she was buried alive. Come on already and get to smooching.

Another show that I always wanted two characters to get together was Scrubs. I always want JD and Elliott to end up together. Currently they are back together but who knows how the season will progress? Hopefully they just end up together at the end of the series. Also, Ross and Rachel. They just had to end up together. And then a throwback to the 80's. Always wanted Maddie and David to end up together.

Do you have any shows that have two characters that you really think should get together? Let me know!

2 comments:

Super Mom said...

OMG I HEART BONES.

And oh, baby, Booth is smoking hot. I would let him cuff me any day!!!

Um, just a couple of notes... Shelly currently has ALL the seasons on DVD if you would like to play a little catch up without wait a day for the next episode...

AND - um... hate to have to tell you this, but in the most recent season (season 3 or 4) out on DVD... um... they... um... kiss...

Needsleepy said...

Did I hear the Word BONES?!!! I Love that show so much I always have a DVD in the player. When I need sound or whatever I just hit play. I have probably seen every episode about 30 times...seriously. As far as the DVD collection being lent out.../sucks air in through mouth...I don't know. :-) I guess I could put Supernatural in the DVD player for a bit.... :-)