So I received an award from Walking In A Dream.The rules for this award are as follows:
Be sure to post the award on your page. (Check)
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
2) To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
3)Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!"
So here goes:
1)One thing I hate about me being a mom is I spank the monkey (not in the perverted way, get your heads out of the gutter!) The monkey being little man. I am not against spanking, but I am against hitting in anger. I don't do this but sometimes I feel bad because he is just 2 and can't always control everything. And then of course when he hits me I spank him. That kind of defeats the purpose right. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a jerk.
2) Seven things I like about being a mom or like doing with my baby
- Going to the park. Just seeing his smiling face when he is swinging or going down the slide makes me smile!
- Hearing him talk and form sentences makes me happy because he is so smart! And I can say that because I'm his mom!
- My little monkey is so polite! He says please and thank you and correctly. It cracks me up. What 2-year-old does that? So funny!
- I love taking him to museums, things that enrich him, etc. I don't really remember doing that as a kid and I want him to be a learned person.
- As much as I don't like little boy clothes because they just don't have near as much selection as they do for little girls, my boy is stylin! He just got a new pair of Pumas and he rocks them like a cool kid! Love it!
- Just cuddling with him makes me happy! He is so soft and cuddly. It's like having a life-size teddy bear to lay with!
- Just his love of sports makes me happy because I love sports and that will be one more thing we can do together as a family as he gets older. I can't wait!