Thursday, February 19, 2009

One other quick thought

Would you like to know what I learned last night as I was cruising some blogs? I went to go check on a blog I read through Reader so it tells me when they have a new post. Well I hadn't seen any in a LONG time so I figured I would just check it on google and lo and behold I am blocked from their reader list. Did you even know you could do that? I didn't. Apparently I am forbade from reading it! Just thought that was interesting! If you are reading this person that forbade me, I just wanted to see if you were still blogging! Hope you are and can get your thoughts out there!

3 comments:

Maki said...

What???? Are you serious? That isn't nice!!! I am so grateful that people read my blog - no way I would block readers..

No worries, people love you!!

xoxo

WalkingInADream said...

Strange, I had the same thing happen to me... I wonder if that person did it on purpose or just by accident.

If it happens to be me, call and tell me to fix the Damn thing. Cause I know it would strictly be by accident. I'm still learning what to do (and not very quick) ...

You know the old saying Can't teach an OLD Dog new tricks.

Even with all the help I get from the two that got me started, I find I still make errors.

WalkingInADream said...

Hey, I didn't realized you had left me a note on my post...

Thank you for reading it, and giving me a suggestion.

I will give some thought and post maybe later...about some of the things in my life that I have done or wish I had done... plus maybe I will tell a few things about my traveling not just from work, But from that trip I took to Rome... now that was something else. I have many things I could write about the sites were unbelievable.

Thanks You.