Sunday, February 8, 2009

Friends

So one of my friends moved to Chi-town recently and even though I haven't kept in close contact with her since she moved away to go to college and then after she moved further away to pursue her life and career I still consider her one of my best friends. Well I was thinking the other day about if we were really still friends. I talk to her every 3-4 months on the phone (maybe) and we communicate via blogs and emails. Was this really what I want out of a friendship? But I just couldn't shake the thought that I really like this girl. If there was something (anything) that I could do to make her feel like things were going right I absolutely would! I didn't NOT want to be her friend. I can't go see her at her new apartment or send her all the money she needs to get her feet in Chicago but mentally and spiritually I can be there for her. I guess I just want her to know that I still love her! Plus, you guys should check out her blog because she is new in the big city CC@ http://forkintheroadcc.blogspot.com/ and give her the support that she needs!

So this blog was kind of random but she rocks and even though we don't stay in touch she is my friend. I'm sure eveyone has one of those out there! :)

1 comment:

CC said...

hey k, just getting around to catching up on all my blogs (apparently being unemployed makes me lazy, even from blog reading!) and i just saw this post. it was SO nice of you to be thinking of me. i know we don't keep in touch as well as we should, but i do love ya dearly and greatly appreciate the thoughts. :)