Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How does this make sense?

***Just a precursor, this blog will talk about sex. If you do not want to read about it QUIT NOW!!!***

Ok, so I had a baby about 2 years ago. And I just started taking the pill (again) about 2 months ago. Now I am not a nympho but I do have strong sexual urges quite frequently. Ever since I started taking the pill again they have pretty much been eliminated. I'm not saying that like it is a good thing though. I liked my sexual urges. It made me feel feminine and like a lioness prowess (I don't know if this makes sense to you but it does me!) in a time when I look at myself in the mirror and feel nothing but fat and ugly. So how does it make sense when you start taking the pill to make it safer for you to have sex and you don't want to. Here's your sign.

Also, I swear to the high heavens that my little boy does not want to sleep in his own bed ever. He even acts like he is afraid of his room. Apparently there is a huge boogie man in there that will get him no matter what. And of course he might sleep in his own bed for a few days but then freak out and need to come in and sleep with us. And believe me it is on those nights that I am feeling friskiest. I don't get it. Maybe it is just the lack of booty that I have gotten (my own fault becuase of the damn pills) but I think I need a night in a dirty hotel room (or hell for that matter the backseat of a car!!!). Anyways...I just needed to throw that out there. Has anyone else had this happen and if so how I can I change them? And I know the first thing is to get the hellion out of the bed! :) Have a happy hump day for me too! :)

2 comments:

Needsleepy said...

Well, I have to say that I have had my bouts of "leave me alone...no I do not what to have sex with you!" I have found that there are usually two reasons for that:
1. I do not like him at that moment and I am too tired to try and make-up.
2. I feel ugly. For some reason when I feel hot or sexy, I tend to get horny. (Does that mean I turn myself on? Who knows? but it is the truth lol)

OK so here is what you do about your son in your bed...have another baby so Little Man can have someone to bunk with! ROFL How does that sound?

And YES!!! We need another girls night!....soon! lol
Kisses

Super Mom said...

Well, lets look at the facts.

1. Hormones are, in part, responsible for sexual urges.

2. Birth control pills are hormone pills.

3. So, birth control pills would affect your hormones, which would affect your sex drive.

My suggestion would be ask your doc for a different perscription, one that is a lower dose, or ask for a mild anti-depressant while your body adjusts to the changes...

Good luck! :)

Oh, and I'm down for a girls night!