Monday, March 23, 2009

I probably shouldn't be blogging right now

I am so annoyed that instead of blogging I should be talking to my spouse but if I do that I will blow up and I think it better to get it out of my system! :) Every paycheck we get $25 to do what we please like go to lunch, get drinks, get a magazine whatever. I don't mind taking my lunch and this amount was pre-approved by both of us not just me saying here ya go. I even got $20 extra out for when we went to the basketball game last week. Well I gave the change to the hubster which was $12 so he had that extra too (even though I told him to put it back in our account but I'm sure you all know how that goes.) Well Saturday he went golfing with my dad. It was going to cost $25 and he tells me that he only gave my dad $17 because that is all he had in cash. Uhhh...where did the rest of the money I gave you go? The extra $12? Apparently he only had $5 left anyways. Also, today he calls to tell me that I need to transfer money from our savings which I knew because we had to replace a flat tire this weekend but he was like I was going to pull out money for a pop and our account didn't have enough. Why should you get to pull out more money when you already spent your $25? I don't get it. And I looked at our account and there were charges at the gas station for $11 and $12 each. I didn't spend that. And I still have $11 left of my $25 and we get $25 more on Friday. Apparently I am the much better saver. In your face. Ok, I just needed to get that off my chest! Hopefully everyone's Monday has gone fabulously. I am going to work out on my wii fit now. 4 days in a row! It's a record!

No comments: