Monday, March 9, 2009

Working for the weekend

I really like my job. I know I have said that before, but before I write what I am about to say I just want to make it clear (and no, my boss does not read my blog!). So I really wish I didn't have to work. I guess the weekends spent with friends and family really make me realize how much I would NOT miss not working! I'm sure everyone is like that. But if I won the lottery I would probably just quit the day I won. Not even wait until I got the check. Just that day, call up my boss, "Hey big boss lady, I Quit!" I might even sing it like a jingle like in That Thing You Do. But probably not. I would be too giddy to think of something that witty! I got to spend the whole weekend with the family and it was amazing. A birthday party for my neice, just hanging out, watching the Jayhawks. A perfect weekend (except for the 20 minutes spent in the tornado shelter in the mall!). But really, I was at work today from 9:30 until 3 and all I wanted to do was come home. And now that I am home, I am not doing anything and it is amazing!

No comments: