Friday, March 6, 2009

Is it bad to spend money when you know you're getting a raise?

So I found out what my husband and mine's raise is and I am very happy with it. To be honest with everyone I would have been happy with anything because of the state of the economy and everything. But I have been looking at a book and toy organizer for little man and I have been wanting them and they were on sale at Target this week so I decided to buy them. Yippee! And because of my prior post about unorganization at this household I hope that these will be a cure-all for us! Yeah right, but a girl can dream!

And I just want to give a shout out to the lady in Target that was hauling around 2 kids. One of them screaming the entire time I was at Target. Lady, if you are going to bring your kids to Target in the middle of the day that is fine. But please, please, please leave when they start screaming. Because honestly, I don't want to listen to a screaming kid for an hour. Thanks!

No comments: