Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not much going on

I don't really have a lot going on today. Just waiting for KU to crush Mizzou today and make up for that awful game a couple of weeks ago when the refs decided that KU needed to lose. Anywho...I have had a very productive day and feel like I need to share! Little man woke up about 6:45 this morning and we laid in bed for a little bit. He woke up for good about 7:45 so I got up and made muffins and put a roast in the crock pot for dinner. We had about 6 episodes of Phineas and Ferb taped so we watched those (the funniest freaking show on Disney) and now I am busy blogging until the KU game. I did get some treats for us and I wish I was creative enough to make them into game appropriate stuff but I'm not! We will be eating lil' weenies and chips and dip! Yummy! So that is about all I got for today. I got to get some laundry done and pick up the house. I have to work open to closes on Monday and Tuesday so unless the filters are down at work I will only be reading blogs and not writing! Have a great Sunday and a beginning to the week!

No comments: