Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why tempt fate?

So I get a call from my brother's girlfriend telling me that my broseph wants to go skydiving for his birthday and if we want to go in on it. I of course agree because I would rather get something for him that he wants rather than not. But all day I just kept thinking, why would you want to jump out of an airplane? My mom did it and I definitely did NOT go because I don't want to watch my loved ones die while jumping out of a plane. And I won't go when he goes either, but I will sing to myself, "I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, free fallingggggggggggggggggg." I will not be happy about it but I will sing it and hope that he makes it to the ground safely. How do other people feel about this? Am I just being paranoid (and I know I kind of am because people do this for a living) but seriously why tempt fate? Is there something you want to do that others don't want you to? Let me know!

No comments: