- The Redskins have been killing me lately. How do you call yourself a "professional" football team when you have 3 turnovers in the first half. All of them resulting in scores. Annoyed. Also, the whole smiling, slapping asses, etc. Yeah, you're losing. And you've only won 2 games all year. Probably not the best time to be jacking around on the sidelines. Just FYI.
- Work has been pretty good but I'm pretty sure that even though we work together 5-6 days per week that does not give you the right to touch me. I'm not a big touchy-feely person but we are in a work environment so either way not the right place to throw that down. So please don't try to give me hugs, poke my side, rub my back etc.
- I went to the tag office today to get my tag renewed because I waited to long to do it online. I don't know what all the complaining is about. I was in and out in under 20 minutes. And the lady that helped me was very friendly. It made the whole experience a lot better! But really...$96 for a 2001 Ford Escort...I'm not even sure my car is worth that much.
- The little heathen is getting prepared for Halloween. He has learned the phrase trick or treat and knows that this is the time for candy. So this morning when I gave him his options for breakfast he looked at me and said..."Ummmm gum?" and when I told him no he said..."Ummmm candy?" with the most cutest smile I've witnessed since yesterday. You wish buddy boy! I would say you would get enough in the upcoming days but we're really not hitting up to many houses so sorry! No candy for you!
- We have way too many toys in our house. It is ridiculous the amount of toys we have. So when I tell people that he doesn't need more toys and they give me the look like I'm a mean mom I guess I need to show them pictures.
I guess this is all the time I have for today. I have to get to work which I do not want to go but who does?! To see other randomness check out keely at http://www.theunmom.com