Friday, May 14, 2010

Weight Watchers Update

Ok, so I know it's been 2 weeks since I've posted results, but last week was really crappy (I gained 2 pounds) and So I had nothing to say. And the week before I lost, but just wasn't in the mood. So this was the last week of my 10 weeks. Here are my final results:

Down 13.6 pounds. Woo hoo. Let's throw a party! In 10 weeks I lost almost 10% of my body weight! And I am not finished. Even though it has been EXTREMELY tough I am going to continue on the program on my own. I hope by my brother's wedding June 26th, I will have met my target weight of 130 pounds. I have 16 pounds to go in about a month so I'll doubt I'll meet it by then but hopefully I will have gotten closer to it!And the even better news is I get my 75% refund! Double woo hoo!

This weekend is the bachelorette party so I am will be going out of town. I have a few posts that should post over the weekend...more of the 30 day challenge. It has given me something to write about! And hopefully I will have some debauchery to discuss after the weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I know I will!

2 comments:

CBC said...

Congrats! That's awesome progress!!! Have fun in KC this weekend. :)

Heather said...

That is awesome! I am sure you will be closer to your goal by then. So glad you will be getting that refund, I knew you could do it!

Hope ya had fun and looking forward to hearing about it!