- Ants have decided to overrun our home. We get one area cleaned up but they decide to have their little ant party somewhere else. I'm getting fed up and I don't know what to do with them. Apparently everyone I've talked to have had some problem with ants around here.
- Little man was really sick on Sunday. Like temps getting up to 105 sick. I was really concerned. Then Monday morning he woke up with a temp of like 101. I dropped him off at my moms so I could go to work to tie up a few loose ends that I didn't get finished on Friday. When I picked up him at 9:30 he was better. Like jumping on my back, running around like a maniac better. I don't know what my mom gave him but I was very relieved that I wasn't going to have to take him to the doctor!
- Anytime a baby is seen on TV Leo wants to show everyone and talks about how cute it is. So I have been asking him if he wants mommy and daddy to have a baby and his answer is usually no. Well this weekend his answer was yes. He wanted a baby brother. So now he's on board too. Now all we have to do is talk dear hubby into it! :)
- This week was going to be a short work week anyways because I start my vacation Friday, but esepcially since I missed most of today it's an even shorter week! I am so excited!
- Yay! My brothers wedding is in less than a week! I am so excited for them!
Enough random from me. Go check out Keely and all the other randoms out there. www.theunmom.com