Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun on a Thursday morning

Thursday I woke up like any other day. I let Freckles out and laid back down with Leo to watch some cartoons before getting up for the day. I eventually got up to get Leo ready for school and I went to go let Freckles in. I was in my nightgown and did not have my glasses on. So I'm at the door and I look out and there is a white spot in the middle of our yard. Laying down and not moving. Needless to say my heart starts racing a little bit. I run past the bathroom where the hubby is showering and tell him that I think Freckles is D-E-A-D. I'm in the bedroom putting on some pants and grabbing my glasses and Leo is like, mom. I proceed to ignore him because I am freaking out. I run back to the back door and Leo is standing there with an I told you so look on his face and Freckles is standing at the door. He said...mom I told you she was right here. And my heart rate is still trying to recover.

No comments: