Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WILW: Giving Thanks

I’m linking up with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday. And since the weather has been horrific here (I know what I said yesterday and I still defend it) I am more doing what I’m thankful for but in the terms of what I’m loving!

I’m loving that our family has 2 cars that both work and got me and the hubby to and from work safely yesterday.

I’m loving that even though the weather we got was bad we didn’t get hit as hard as other parts of the country. Yeah, I’m talking to you Chicago and Kansas City!

I’m loving that I had a safe, warm house to come home to after an extremely long day at work yesterday.
I’m loving that I had a full pantry so I didn’t have to make any unnecessary stops on the way home. Even though I did only end up eating cereal last night!

I’m loving that my mom and dad picked up Leo from school early because of the weather and he got to spend even more quality time with them. And they sent yummy food home for me to take to lunch today!

I’m loving that Leo’s school was cancelled today so his dad got to stay home with him and so when I get off work we will have party time tonight. Ok, so maybe not but I will not have to rush to get him when I get off work and will have plenty of time to make dinner and not feel so rushed tonight. Win-win!

Even though I’m still having to work today (bah-humbug) I am loving that I have an indoor job. I would hate to have to work outside. The wind chill was in the far negatives this morning. No thank you!

Ok…that’s what I’m loving today. If you want to link up check out Jamie and all the other lovelies that have linked up!

No comments: