Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid-week Love

Yay! We're halfway through the week. And it's been an already long week! So I can't wait until Saturday at 6 when I am off for the weekend! Now for What I Love Wednesday. Link up and have fun!



This is my super cute purse that the hubby got me for Valentines day. It's from Target and while I have so many other bags like this (I use them to store little boy things along with my work stuff!) I really like that it has an inside zipper pocket and the outside pockets that I can stash my phone and key in so they don't get lost in the bottomless pit that is the big purse!
As I was delivering Valentines cookies to a few people on Monday I loved the fact that Leo and I brightened each of their days just a little bit. Especially my grandparents...Leo's great-grandparents. They said it was nice of us to think of them on Valentine's day!
I enjoyed the Valentine's cookies I got from my cousin. Ok...they were for all of us but I won't lie. I took them to work and ate them all. They are a chocolate chip cookie with hints of peanut butter. I'm not sure how she does it but I asked for the recipe. So good!
I love the fact that on Friday I will be off since I work Saturday. What makes this Friday even better is that the hubby doesn't have to be at work until 1. So we can spend some time together in the morning.

No comments: