Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini-RTT

 

A quick RTT while I have a minute…

 

I’m still not sure how I feel about girls/women wearing shirts and leggings.  If it is a nicer, longer shirt then I can kind of imagine it but just like a t-shirt and leggings?  Eh.  I will pass!

 

I have been seeing a plethora of Facebook posts from SAHM’s complaining about Mondays.  Now I’m not judging them but are Monday’s really any different than any other day?  In my 10 weeks of being one (J) Monday’s felt no different than Friday’s.  All the days that I had to get Leo up and out the door to school felt the same.  I had no more hatred for one more than another. 

 

I watched the announcing of the Oscar nominations this morning and it was a little anticlimactic.  The old dude kept staring at the young girl while she was announcing names.  I kept thinking that he was going to turn and correct her for mispronouncing names or something.

 

Jacoby has another ear infection.  Ugh.  I questioned the doctor on the breast feeding vs. formula feeding babies and the correlation of getting sick and he just laughed.  He said that that’s what they tell you but he hasn’t seen that that is always the case.  He also told me 3 more ear infections before tubes.  Awesome.  Let’s hope he can shake this and not get any more!

 

Jacoby is also getting a tooth.  Double ugh.

 

My little Leo will be 5 in 1 month.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I can’t even believe it.  We are opting out of a party since he really doesn’t have “friends” so to speak that we would invite but are going to have a few days of activities to just spend time with him.  Dinner with the family on his actual birthday and then Jacoby will spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa while we take Leo out on the town.  We are even going to stay in a hotel that night so he will be excited!

 

Alright.  That’s all I have! Happy Tuesday to you all!

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

tressa said...

I know what you mean about the SAHM's...Ive stayed off fb for awhile becuase Im tired of pretty much everyone complaining about stuff all.the.time. and truly, its never anything worth complaining over! So many people with bigger issues done even do that..so grr..ok.rant.over..haha
But, as a SAHM, like you said Mondays are not any different for me. I think most are complaining about it because their hubbys have had the last two days off, since most have weekends off (not mine but the 'norm'). So they are back at it alone, so to speak. :( about Leo not having a party...Emma and I wanna celebrate his bday! and you have had such great parties for him so far! ive always enjoyed them and now Emma can finally too..BUT it does sound like he will have a great bday and bday week!! So much fun! Sorry about Jacoby, I hope he gets better soon.

Sprite's Keeper said...

The friends are really more the adults with age appropriate playmates that I have seen at parties for 5 year olds, but we went to a party for 6 year olds last week and the guest list was split between the old preschool friends (us in that mix) and the kindergarten friends. The birthday boys were playing more with their preschool friends. :-)