Sunday, August 26, 2012

First day of school

 
 
 
So a week and half ago my dearest Leo started Kindergarten.  He was ready.  Beyond ready.  His mama was a little more hesitant.  I knew that he would make friends but it made me sad to know that he was already ready to go.  I wasn't ready to let go.  But I did.  And he LOVES it.  Last Satruday when we went to church (which is right next to the school) he told me that he wished he could go to school everyday.  And today he asked me if he had to go to school tomorrow.  When I told him yes, he got real excited.  So I love that.  His favorite thing is recess (duh!) and his least favorite thing is having to go to latchkey in the morning and afternoon while mom and dad go to work.  His teacher is amazing and he seems to really like everything about it.  He was also really excited that he got to check out a library book on Friday.  The littlest things!  So here are a few pictures of my little guy on his first day!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Oh my goodness... what a cutie! Can't believe how quickly they grow up!