Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weight Watchers: Week 10 Update

First I want to say thank you to everyone who has given me encouragement and ideas for how to stay on point and keep up the hard work I've been doing for the last 10 weeks!  I appreciate it.  It really does keep me accountable which is why I blog about it!

So on to my weigh in this week.

Original weight: 147.2
Last week: 141
This week: 138.8
Down 2.2 pounds this week for a total loss of 8.4 pounds!  Woohoo!

I am now only 1.6 pounds away from my goal and technically 6.8 pounds away from a "healthy" weight for my height.  But honestly...I am so pleased with where I am now.  As I keep losing I am back to a weight that I haven't been since graduating high school.  I am constantly getting asked how much weight I've lost and/or told how good I look (which is actually really embarassing for me because I don't take compliments very well) so it makes me feel good.  (on a side note...just writing that last sentence makes me feel uncomfortable.  I'm not going to erase it though! Haha)

For the next 6 weeks I just need to keep it up and lose that last 1.6 pounds and I will get my 75% reimbursement.  My main source of accountability!

1 comment:

gretchen said...

SO excellent! Soooooo close to 10 pounds. I bet you're feeling great!