Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rainy Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to everyone! We went to church this morning and trudged through the rain. Still hoping there would be an Easter egg hunt for my little man to push the other kids down and steal their eggs. I mean be a good Catholic boy and share with all of the other little boys and girls! :) Anyways...to my dismay the Easter Egg hunt was cancelled because of the stupid rain (it is still raining 4 hours later...boo). So instead we trudged once again through the rain and mud to my parents house for Easter dinner. Sandwiches and the fixins. Now I am listening to my crazy family members play a crazy card game while the little monkey is sleeping. This day has been so dreary I am ready to go to sleep. I don't know if that is going to happen but a girl can dream right?!?

No comments: