Friday, April 17, 2009

Throw me a frickin Bone

So I know I have blogged about Bones the TV show before but I'm doing it again. I was thrilled today when I got home from work and checked my DVR and lo and behold there were 2 new episodes this week. So awesome! And then I checked to see next week's schedule and there is another new episode on Monday! Totally stoked that I get 3 new episodes in less than a week. I'm not sure if they are just trying to wrap up the season but Kendra likey!

Also, I have a three day weekend this weekend because of when I am needed to work next week so the famdamily and I are making a jog up to Kansas City for my uncles 40th birthday party. That is as long as my boys don't get sick. Little man has been grabbing at his ears and covering them up lately. It concerns me a little but not enough to take him to the dr.! And if we do make it up to KC I hope it is fun. Not one single other person from our family (that I know of other than my cousin who is bringing her college friends with her) are going to the party. So it will be a bunch of people that we don't know. And like I have said on here before, I just love situations like that. (The above sentence is covered in sarcasm...) So wish me luck this weekend that everything goes smashingly. I hope everyone else's weekend turns out just as they want them to!

No comments: