Monday, April 6, 2009

Why does this S*&$ always happen to me?

I am so not a computer-literate person. It took me like a year to get a blog after my friend mentioned it to me and even now I just have the easy set-up page because I can't figure out the cool stuff. Anyways...I babysat my neice on Sunday and then took the monster to an Easter egg hunt today and got some really cute pictures. Well I accidentally deleted them all. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. I am so annoyed. I thought I was deleting something else and boop. There they went. And I even went to the recycle bin because I figured they would be there but no. So instead of seeing really cute pictures of my little man hunting eggs you can imagine a picture of me flipping of the computer. Happy fricking Monday!


Oh yeah, and Brooke over at Yada Yada Yada awarded me the friendship award.


"The Friendship Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
I am not choosing a specific 5 but I think almost all of the blogs I read are like this so everyone deserves it!

No comments: