Monday, June 29, 2009

Does anyone have any tequila...

To go with my lemons to make margaritas? Why is it that just when you think things are under control it hits the fan? I was so excited because we actually had money in savings and we are getting 3 paychecks in July (Just because of how the Fridays fall) so 90% of that would have gone to savings. And then what happens? Leo gets a crack in his radiator. I don't even know what that means other than $450 down the drain. I guess the good thing is we had the money in savings so we didn't have to put it on a credit card. But annoying none the less. Oh well. Life hits you hard and if you don't have a bat to hit back with then you are going to be SOL. And believe me, with a 2-yr-old sports fanatic, we have plenty of bats around here! Hope everyone elses week has started better than mine!

No comments: