- I went to the dr. last night and apparentl I have the intestinal flu. I've had it for 2 weeks. That's pretty crazy! I also got some medicine for the headaches I've been having. One of them cost $35 for 3 pills. Oh. My. God. That is ridiculous! I'm supposed to take them at the onset of a migraine but I couldn't believe the expense of it!
- I'm also supposed to keep track of them. I will try to keep a diary of them but it's probably going to sound a lot like this: Left work, got in car, got killer headache. Brilliant! I am also trying to abstain from the foods that are "triggers". They include doughnuts, bacon, sausage, caffeine, hot dogs, peanut butter, cheese, etc. There goes my diet! :)
- This weekend was the monkey's birthday party. There were only a couple mini-meltdowns but other than that no big deal. I was just really tired at the end of the day! Pictures to be posted soon.
- Work has been causing a lot of stress lately (see above). Between dealing with the people leaving and all the idiots I deal with on a regular basis it is grating on my nerves. I have a 4-day weekend in a few weeks and I am in dire need of it!
- Alice in Wonderland comes out next week and me and my mom (and maybe some others) are going to make a trek to Tulsa to view it in Imax. I am so freaking excited! I love Johnny Depp and I like most of Tim Burton's movies so I'm sure I will love it!
That's pretty much all the random I have today. To see more check out Keely over at www.theunmom.com