Friday, December 17, 2010

Cracking Up

While I've been very lucky to always live in a place with a dishwasher tonight I was being extra lazy (but technically not...) and decided that instead of unloading the dishwasher I would just wash the few dishes we have by hand. So I started washing the dishes and remembered why I hate washing dishes by hand. If I was washing a bowl or a cup sometimes the water would splash up and attack my sweatshirt. So annoying!

But my favorite part of doing the dishes? Listening to Leo play in the living room with his toys and singing. He has been singing a lot lately and it is so freaking cute! On Sunday he was playing with Play-Doh and just started singing Jingle Bells. Just barely loud enough for us to hear where we were sitting on the couch. But so darn cute!

No comments: