Monday, December 20, 2010

Memoir Monday: Christmas party edition

Memoir Monday


Another weekend gone. But I'm ok with that because that means we are getting that much closer to Christmas! Only 4 more days!

This weekend I got in the Christmas spirit by working all day Saturday! But I did get to have a little bit of fun. We had our work party Saturday night at one of our co-workers house. It was so much fun!Me and Shelley doing our best sassy faces

Close-up!

Jennie teaching Dallas how to do the Beat It dance

Me and the lovely hostess in my rockin' $13 dress from Old Navy!

And then Sunday we went to church and then hit up McDonalds afterwards. So delicious! Then I went to the store to get some groceries. Not too many though since we're headed out of town later in the week. Then it was football Sunday followed by chili for dinner. Again...so delicious!

I hope all your weekends were as good as mine.

No comments: