Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Friday

2 quick things since I'm on vacation and I don't really want to be doing much of anything!

1) I'm super glad that my bathtub got cleaned by someone other than me. But the reason I love a clean bathtub more than anything else being extremely clean is that if I get to be the first person in it I will take a bath and it will feel amazing. Because nothing feels better than a clean bathtub!

2) I made a playlist on Vevo and have been jamming out thanks to my musical Thursday. But I had it on while trying to read blogs and had to stop reading because I can't sing and read at the same time. It's like my brain can't do those 2 things at once and I needed the music more than I needed to be reading. Music has been my therapy for the last few days. Why do I need the therapy you ask. I'm not sure...well not really, but I don't need it for anything specific but it has definitely mellowed my mood! :)

No comments: