Thursday, December 9, 2010

Music Thursday!

When I've been driving home from work lately I've been hearing amazing songs on the radio which is so not normal! I usually get in on the commercials on all channels so it's like I'm flipping from one station to the next and I hear all the same commercials. But not lately. And so here are a few of the songs I've heard lately that I've been digging on. All courtesy of You Tube!

Hold My Hand by Michael Jackson with Akon



Sara Barelles King of Anything



And then this one by Alexa Ray Joel is called Notice Me and I heard it on XM radio this summer and I was digging it but I guess it's not mainstream because I've never heard it on local radio. But good none the less!



Hope you enjoyed the little impromptu music party! Happy Thursday!

No comments: