Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year and Resolutions

Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had a safe new year! I think it's supposed to be capitalized but I'm not sure why! I had a great new year's weekend which will be detailed in tomorrow's Memoir Monday but for now I'm just going to put out my new year's resolutions and hopefully if I put it in writing I will keep to it!

  • I want to be more pro-active about my health. I am going to watch what I eat even more and work out. I am getting off to a good start tomorrow by starting my 3 days a week exercise class at the local gym. At 5:45 in the morning. Seriously...what was I thinking?
  • I want to be a better mom. I want to yell less and play more. I want to be more patient.
  • I want to be a better wife. I think I'm doing pretty good on this front if I do say so myself, but there are ALWAYS things that can be worked on! ;)
  • I want to be a better person. Spiritually I have gotten a head start on this. I am 5 for 5 in the last weeks going to church. I hope that going will get my spiritual gears going and with that will help me be a better person. Not that going to church makes that happen but hopefully in my case it will put me in a better mind-set.
Those are my resolutions. I think that they are all doable. Do you guys do resolutions? If so...I hope you keep them! Happy New Year!

No comments: