Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Love is abound this week in What I'm Loving Wednesday. Go see Jamie to see other link-ups as well!

  • I love when I hear songs on the radio that I haven't heard in a REALLY long time and it takes me back to the time when I really loved it. A lot of good memories!
  • I love that Big 12 basketball is in full force. I'm a little sad (ok a lot sad) that KU lost last weekend but we got back on track last night in a win against Colorado. I also love the camaraderie that you can see in the team. When one of the players lost 2 grandparents and his mom in the last month they surrounded him and showed support by wearing a patch in honor of his mom. So sad.
  • I love that my baby boy is big enough to clean up his own messes. When he spilled a mini bag of chips today I made him clean it up himself. And boy was he mad! He did not want to do it but I think that he needs a little responsibility.
  • I love that my oven is FIXED. Hallelujah! I can turn it on and use it. AMAZING.
  • I love that my jury duty is over. One week was more than enough.
  • I love that my mom is coming home from a business trip on Friday. And that we're going to lunch on Saturday. I haven't hardly talked to her all week!

2 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

My oldest brushed his teeth, took care of business and washed himself last night. It's such a relief having one less bum to wash at night.

Megan said...

Ahhh, jury duty?? That has always scared me!!