Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It’s the first Wednesday of the year! This week is just flying by! So let’s join Jamie and see what I’m loving today!

I’m loving my new-old Iphone! I am taking over the hubby’s old phone. It is the original Iphone and he was able to get the new Iphone 4. And I can’t put the stupid thing down. I can read blogs, get on twitter and facebook and play all the stupid games from apps that I could download. I’m like a kid in a candy store. It’s so much better than the old slider phone I had! And the screen is AMAZING! (and yes…I’m aware that you all knew this already seeing how my phone came from when the dinosaurs still roamed the earth, but seriously. It’s awesome!)

I’m loving that my alarm went off this morning (you know…since Iphones had a major malfunction with their alarms) and made it to my workout class this morning. It was a good class. But we had to run. I HATE running. But I made it!

I’m loving that Leo got a SmartCycle thing for Christmas. He loves it and has been playing quite a bit. And even though it is a video game thing that hooks up to your computer I like that it is all learning games. I don’t feel bad letting him play longer since it’s educational.

I’m loving that it is January and I didn’t have to wear a coat today. I’m probably crazy seeing as it is only 19 degrees but it felt much warmer. I’m just glad we haven’t had any ice or snow so far this winter. (knock on wood!)

I’m loving that we got a floating holiday for the new year since it fell on a Saturday. That means that I (again) get to take the first weekend of March Madness off. So stoked! Hopefully the Jayhawks will make it farther this year than the past few!

And finally I’m loving that the Jayhawks are playing on TV tonight! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

19 degrees?! Brrr! Stay warm!